Monday, January 12, 2009

The past few days

This weekend I went with mommy and Grandpa on the big truck to go see my Grammi and auntie Chelsea and Grandpa, Daddy couldn't come cause he had to work.
I had lots of fun, so much fun that I didn't even sleep. I only slept when it was bed time, no nappies for me! Mommy forgot her flashy thing so there are no pictures to show you.
Mommy and me came home Sunday evening when aunt Kandice and uncle Josh came to get us in Lehi, it was such a long car ride but I was a good boy most of the way, I just hate my car seat and I wanted to be home and out of my poopy diaper. Once that was done then I was a happy boy againLast night mommy got a box for me, it had lots of stuff for me, It had lots of hats, shoes and all sorts of clothes and a teddy bear that sings take me out to the ball game. I really like that bear.

Now the final result of all this.....
One handsome little man!!! Now today, I had a bad morning, this is what has happened, I had to go to the doctor for my 2 month check up and I weigh 12 lbs. 10 oz. and I am 24 in. long and I am now finally in the 50th percential range, before now I was always in the tenth percential range. Now I am a good size like the other babies my age. The doctor said that I am a good strong healthy boy but then I had to get some shots and it hurt so bad, I had to get 3 all in one leg.


Now the final result of this..... a VERY sleepy baby boy!!!!!

and one more thing, I want everyone to know what a champ my daddy is, My daddy is going to try to quit smoking, I am so proud of him, even though its only his first day and the hardest and worst days are yet to come, I am so proud of him for wanting to try. Good luck daddy! I hope you are able to be the strong one and beat that stuff, if you ever need a smile to help make you happy during this hard time or anytime really, then just come to me, I will give you a great big slobbery smile!!!

I LOVE YOU DADDY!

3 comments:

  1. Love the post and pics. Absolutely darling. Branson tell you mom she's a genius and apparently has a genius child as well. Imagine a 2 month keeping up such a fabulous blog. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a safe and fun trip to see your Gorder grandma and grandpa. I am so sorry you had to get shots today. You are getting to be such a big boy! I am glad to hear you are growing and doing so GOOD! I can tell each time I see you how much you've grown. You look super cute in your new clothes and hat. Grandma and grandpa miss you. Hope we get to see you one of these days soon! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOO ma GOOOOOOSHHHH! That is so STINKIN cute!
    I am glad you had a good time going to visit the family, and see everyone :) I love that sweet little pic of you on your boppy!
    I am proud of your daddy, too! You give him lots of smiles, you cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete