Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas with Grandmpa & Grandma Gorder

Gosh mommy is such a slacker, I have been wanting to tell everyone all about my Christmas with my Gorder family and she is just now doing it!



I had so much fun, we went down to my great grandmas house and opened all my presents, I love the presents I got, here are some pictures to show you...

I got a truck and some winnie the pooh keys to chew on and TONS of clothes and my favorite toy of all was a little fish that swims in my crib and sings to me I also got to play with my grandpa and Auntie chelseaDo you see that man on the wall? He is my friend, I love to stare at that picture and smile.
I just wanted to tell all of you that I love you all so much and can't wait to see you again.
Hope you have a happy 2009

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Brit! Your Mom and Dad look SO happy to have him :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the pic of Branson playing with his favorite fish toy.

    ReplyDelete