Sunday, December 14, 2008



I entered the world in october 2008 to the best mommy and daddy ever! I had a rough start.... I had a hard time nursing and because of this I got jaundice and was loosing alot of weight. I had my first doctors appointment the second day I was home and found out that I had lost a pound in two days. Mommy started pumping so that I would be sure to get my nutrients. A few weeks later we found out that I had reflux and so now I am on medication and it helps my tummy feel better and I dont throw up anymore. So now after almost two months, 3 heel pricks and 1 er visit I am doing wonderful and feeling great.


This is me when I was sick:



I am now 7 weeks old and mommy and daddy say I am such a big boy cause I now sleep in my own room in my big boy bed (my crib) and I am already eating rice and fruit and smiling ALOT.


eating my rice:
my big beautiful smile ( and uncle josh) :



I am starting to develope a personality, I am such a good, happy baby unless Im in my car seat or falling alsleep then I get mad and will cry but some times I don't mind it, I am starting to learn that I have a BIG puppy, her name is daisy but I'm not to sure about her yet and I am trying so hard to suck my thumb but it is hard cause my little hands are always stuck in a fist and I have a hard time getting them undone but once I do then I am a happy boy! :)







Well I think thats about all thats been going on in my little life so far. My mommy will update the blog every week so my family and friends that live far will be able to watch me grow and know that I am ok.




4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love my little nephew! You are just so dang cute. (I'm also glad your mommy has decided to do a blog for you so everyone can see how adorable you are!) Love you little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grandpa and Grandma Porter's very first grandchild, who we love so very much! We can't tell you how happy we are to have a blog to share with everyone how adorable you are. You are growing so fast and learning so many new things. We look forward to each and every time we get to see you and give you hugs and kisses. We love your mommy and daddy very much and know how much they love you too. Keep working on that thumb sucking. Soon you'll have it mastered just like your daddy did! Love you sweety pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! HE IS SO CUTE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little thumb pics. What a sweetheart :)
    Thanks for sharing with us, we love hearing all about your little life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is so cute! Congrats. I didn't realize you had him already. And Branson! What a sweet name. How are you feeling? Sounds like you guys had a rough start. I hope he is doing better now.

    We are in Utah now, not too far from Logan. One of these days we will have to meet each others little ones.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete