Thursday, December 18, 2008

I can do it!


You know the things at the end of my arm that seem to always be closed tight and I can never control? well I think I have it, I think I can control them a little now. I can pull out that plug that mom and dad keeps putting in my mouth everytime I cry but it seems to get stuck around my finger and I end up hitting myself on the head with it until mommy and daddy take it off and also there is this funny thing between my legs that I found in the bath tub a few nights ago but for some reason mommy kept pulling my arms aways from it and she told me that if I keep touching it then it will turn green and fall off so I guess I better leave that alone until I find out what its for :) I am also trying to hold my own bottle too, not every time I eat but when I am feeling up to it.



I watched my first movie this week, mommy put in cinderella for me, she thought I would like it cause of all the music and she was right I did like it but I got really tired and fell asleep before it was over.




this is me watching the movie:





I have decided that I really like to swing in my winnie the pooh swing, it always makes me happy when I am upset and mommy says its a good babysitter so she can clean and do other things.






well I think thats all thats been new but I am still working on my thumb and smiling more and more everyday!!!



4 comments:

  1. He is so darn cute. This blog thing on Branson is a really cute idea. He is so cute guys. Congrats. Talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Branson's little blog. You are clever how you write things! Sweet pictures of him. Love that you are keeping things G and used a little star to censor things. Keep this thing updated, k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love you little nephew...you will get the thumb sucking...it's in your DNA! You are so dang cute and Uncle Josh and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how much I love you little man! You get more adorable every day (don't know how that's possible). We are truly blessed to have you in our lives sweetheart! We love you!

    ReplyDelete