Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hoogle Zoo

Daddy and Mommy took me to the Zoo for the first time yesturday. I had so much fun and got to see lots of funny animals. I couldn't stop laughing at the elephants and I really liked watching the giraffs and panguins. Here are some of the pictures that we took. I started to get tired and cranky towards the end and I didn't want to take any more pictures. Mommy also took me on the marigoround and I didn't like that to much either, but for the most part I had alot of fun and can't wait to go again next summer and show all the silly animals to my little brother.







mommy giraff and her baby
I don't think this one is very happy
swimming panguins
zebra
Bear
Rhino
Funny looking monkey
Big elephant
picture of us on the train ride
Mommy and daddy put me in this big kitties mouth and my bum got all wet
Me, daddy and the gorilla
Me, Mommy and the baby and mommy lions
me on the horn of the rhino
Me and Daddy on the rhino
Me and mommy on the marigoround
Me and mommy in front of the big wood elephant
Me and daddy on the trunk of the big wooden elephant

2 comments:

  1. Looks like funny sweet boy! I love the zoo. You gotta get a picture with the lion, it's a rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, that's exactly what grandma told daddy Jade that it is a tradition to take a picture with the lion water fountain! SOOO glad you had tons of fun and got to see so many funny animals! Love you

    ReplyDelete