Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well I have been a very busy boy the past few weeks and I am getting so big and mommy and daddy say that I am learning so much and they are always laughing at me. I have lots of pictures to show what I have been doing.

I took a nap one day and I was not tired when mommy put me to bed so I decided to play a little before I fell asleep and I got turned and had my legs through the bars on my crib so this is what I looked like when mommy came to check on me.


Then mommy decided to share her peeps with me. I LOVE them she held it for me while I sucked on it. After I sucked all the blue sugar stuff off she took it away from me and I just cried. I really liked it and I wanted more. My face and tongue was stained blue for awhile after that.


Then we had a very big snow storm and mommy had to do the shoveling cause daddy had surgery and couldnt do it so I decided I would go outside and keep her company. So here I am all bundled warm to go shovel with mommy.I went to my four month check up this month and I am 25in. long and weigh 14lbs. 15oz. and I was in the 40th percentile for both of those and then I was in the 70th percentile for my head. mommy said its just cause I am so smart. They gave me my shots while I was there so this is me not feeling to well afterwards.


This weekend I went to see my new cousins we are all just about the same age, left to right is River was born in Nov. then Me in Oct. then Bennett who was born in Sept. River was a little shy and he didn't play much but Bennett kept rolling over to me and we had fun trying to play with each other.

Then we did some family pictures, mommy fixed this one for me to use, its a cute one.

3 comments:

  1. Branson I'm so glad that you had a minute from you busy schedule of eating, sleeping, & pooping to update your blog. You've gotten so big so fast. I love the pic of you and your cousins all lined up on the floor. Very cute & you all look so much alike. My favorite pic is the one of you all bundled up to help shovel snow. Darling snow suit. I'm sure you were a big help to your mom too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby,
    You are growing up so fast and you are VERY smart. I am so glad to see that you got big enough to wear the warm fuzzy suit we got you before it got to be summer! Peeps are grandma's favorite too. We sure were all happy that you got to come and meet your new cousins. You will all have fun growing up and playing with each other. See you Sunday for Gpa's birthday!! Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the comment and advice. Im not worried that im prego right now. I just want to know what the pain is. I know that its not an infection or anything. Im going to an OBGYN tomorrow to see. The ER dr thinks that i may have a tubal or something. If it isnt anything they are going to give me some medication to start my period and then we will go from there. We dont know why we had two children right off and now its not happening. I guess we will find out more info tomorrow. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete